SMT-i6011 - OfficeServ SMT-i6011 VoIP Phone
||Click the thumbnail to change view.|
Click the large image for a slideshow.
The wireless SMT-i6011 and SMT-6021 deskphones offer completely integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® which means no expensive cabling costs. The phones integrate with your smartphone when used with the Samsung Device Manager (SDM) application. HD Voice ensures your conversations are crystal clear. Purchase price does not include installation nor maintenance. Requires OfficeServ Software Version 4.9x or higher.
Smartphone Interoperation (SDM)
The Samsung Desktop Manager (SDM) is a smartphone application that allows a user to use the contacts, call log, or program keys and also configure various settings by interoperating with the Samsung SMT-i5343, Samsung SMT-i6011 and Samsung SMT-i6021 Telephone.
Supported Smart Phones and Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5
- Samsung Note 2 and 3
- Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
- Other Android devices may work but have not been tested by Samsung.
You can move a call back and forth between the IP phone and mobile phone. When the IP phone is connected with your smart phone's bluetooth headset, a call can be transferred from the IP phone to smart phone using the Call Move button.
- A distinctive ‘floating’ handset. This looks stylish, but its real purpose is functional rather than aesthetic, making it easy to pick up the handset from any direction or angle.
- Easy to configure and update: A simple USB drive lets you easily configure new phones and upgrade phone software.
- Versatile connectivity. This includes a two-port Gigabit switch, headset port and a USB port.
- Contact synchronization: upload and synchronize contacts from your smartphone to your deskphone via SDM application.
- Call sharing via Bluetooth: Leverage the IP phone’s powerful speaker phone or handset to hear and share calls on your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Wi-Fi hotspot: Use your deskphone as a Wi-Fi hotspot. If the desk phone is connected to the network using its wired Ethernet cable, up to five devices can connect wirelessly to gain network access. This is useful in
providing simple wireless networking in small offices or in buildings where cabling is difficult.
Voice Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b, G.722 (AMR-WB)
LCD - 3.2” Mono / 128 x 64 pixels
Back-Light - Yes
DSS/BLF - 12 /12
Fixed Function Key - 14
Navigation Button - Yes
Soft Key - 4
Network Interface - 2 ports GbE
Speaker Phone - Yes
Headset Jack - Yes
PoE Interface Class - 0
Dimension - 240mm × 181mm × 125mm
HD Speaker phone/ Microphone - No
Wireless connectivity - Bluetooth, Wi-F
You Might Also Like...
Xchange for Samsung Mobile Client (Xchange Mobile) is an application for Android mobile phones and tablets that connects to an Xchange for Samsung server enabling dialing and collaboration features between mobile and office users of Xchange for Samsung. Anytime, Anywhere!
Unified Communicator is an application for iOS mobile phones and tablets that connects to an Xchange for Samsung server enabling dialing and collaboration features between mobile and office users of Xchange for Samsung. Anytime, Anywhere!
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.190093 Seconds
Memory Usage: 5.054398 Megabytes